A wastewater game show for wastewater pros.
Teams and members of the audience are eligible to win prizes. Play for over $1,000 in prizes!
Round 1: Wednesday, 4/1, 5:30-6:30pm
Round 2 and finals: Thursday, 4/2, 5:30-6:30pm
- Team versus team quiz show format
- Each round lasts 15 minutes
- There are 20 wastewater questions developed by the judges
- Teams with the most correct answers wins the round
- All decisions of the judges are final
- Prizes for winning teams and audience prizes are $20 gift cards per person
- Prizes for the championship team is a $100 gift card per person
Applications for teams will be posted soon. Not all teams will be accepted so get your application in fast.
- THREE People
- You can form the team at AC
- All 3 people need to be ready to go at the scheduled time
- Teams need to arrive at 5:00pm for a briefing
- Designate a contact person on the website form and we’ll send more details
- Team members can be switched with permission of the judges only
The following contest rules apply:
- Winner(s) must comply with all of the rules of the You Don’t Know Pooh Game Show (the Contest), including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- Contest is only open to attendees of the CWEA Annual Conference 2020 in Reno.
- Contest will occur Wednesday, April 1st, 5:30-6:30 pm and Thursday, April 2nd, 5:30-6:30 pm.
- One grand prize of $100 per team member will be awarded to the championship winning team.
- Smaller Prizes will be awarded to winning team members
- Smaller prizes will also be awarded to audience members who correctly answer questions when called upon by a judge.
- In consideration of the receipt of the prizes, the winners agree to sign CWEA’s form in order to receive the prize.
- The winners agree to allow CWEA and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize CWEA and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The decisions of the Game Show hosts (judges) are final and cannot be appealed.
- Teams must arrive at the time they are scheduled or could be disqualified from the competition.
- CWEA makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CWEA hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases CWEA, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- Employees of CWEA, the Convention Center and Conference Hotel and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Vendors of CWEA and Annual Conference exhibitors are not eligible to participate in Contest.
- CWEA is not responsible for technology failures, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. CWEA is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.