CWEA hosts an industry-leading annual conference each year to help make the California water sector a better place.
New this year, CWEA is jointly hosting Annual Conference with our friends from the Nevada Water Environment Association at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center and Atlantis Casino Spa Resort in Reno Nevada. The Sacramento Convention Center is closed for remodeling in 2020. Reno is an easy city to get to, affordable and fun. Plus we get to network with our friends from NWEA.
CWEA's Annual Conference empowers attendees to:
- Create the utility of the future
- Help you grow your leadership, technical skills and capacity
- Network with fellow water professionals (from California and Nevada!) and share lessons learned
- The Program Team wants you to have fun!
Educational Program Team
These are the people behind the scenes putting together an educational experience you will never forget. Be sure to say thanks when you see them.
West Yost Associates
Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Central San)
East Bay MUD
Rodeo Sanitary District
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC)
California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB)
Volunteer at AC
Spend time with fellow water leaders and expand your professional network by serving as an AC volunteer.
Due to the addition of badge scanning for contact hours and exhibitors, we will need more volunteers onsite this year than in the past.
Would you be interested in serving as a volunteer for one of these roles?
- Room Hosts / Badge Scanners
- Meal Greeters / Badge Scanners
- Technical Tour Hosts
- Mobile Exhibit Hall Tour Hosts / Badge Scanners
- Registration Desk Volunteers
Special incentives for Onsite Volunteers at AC20:
- Hosts and Greeters that will be conducting badge scanning and want contact hours from session attendance are required to register and pay to attend the conference. Please contact me / Monica Myhill, CWEA Director of Education at email@example.com for information about possible conference registration discounts for volunteers.
- Host and Greeters that will be conducting badge scanning and do not want contact hours from the sessions in which they are volunteering are not required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Registration Desk volunteers are not required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Any volunteer who chooses not to register and pay for the conference AND commits to working a total of 5 or more hours will receive a complimentary one-day exhibit hall pass (pass will be provided onsite at the conclusion of your last volunteer shift).
For a complete listing of volunteer opportunities and to sign up, click here.
April 20 - April 23, 2021
Town and Country San Diego, San Diego
April 11 - April 14, 2022
Sacramento Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Sacramento