Charge your smartphones and get ready to win fantastic prizes at the CWEA Sewer Hunt – Journey of a Thousand Pipes. All conference attendees who download the conference app are eligible to participate in this year’s scavenger hunt on Wednesday and Thursday in the exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours.
Visit participating Exhibitors, unlock and answer questions to win points all on the app. Accumulate over 1,000 points and you’ll be entered to win the Grand Prize. Winners will be announced through the app Thursday afternoon.
3:30 – 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 1 (inside the exhibit hall)
3:30 – 5:30 p.m. Thursday, April 2 (inside the exhibit hall)
You do not need to be present to win. All you need to join the fun is a smartphone or tablet and the Eventscribe app. App will be available for download in March.
The following contest rules apply to the CWEA 2020 Annual Conference Scavenger Hunt, “CWEA Sewer Hunt, Journey of a Thousand Pipes.”
- Winner(s) must comply with all of the rules of the Scavenger Hunt (the Contest), including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- Contest is only open to attendees of the CWEA Annual Conference 2020 in Reno.
- Contest will end and grand prize will be awarded to the person who is drawn from the pool of participants who received over 1,000 points. 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 1 (inside the exhibit hall) and 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. Thursday, April 2 (inside the exhibit hall)
- One grand-prize winner will receive the grand prize announced on Thursday, April 2 at 5:3o p.m.
- Smaller Prizes will be awarded to individuals selected from a pool of participants who accumulate points in increments of 200.
- In consideration of the receipt of the prizes, the winners agree to have the prize shipped to them at the address CWEA has on file unless otherwise informed.
- The winners agree to allow CWEA and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize CWEA and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- CWEA makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CWEA hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases CWEA, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- Employees of CWEA, the Convention Center and Conference Hotel and their immediate family are not eligible.
- Vendors of CWEA and Annual Conference exhibitors are not eligible to participate in Contest.
- CWEA is not responsible for smartphone/tablet system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. CWEA is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Attendees are only eligible to win during the exhibit hall days at the Annual Conference, April 1 and 2.