Sign-up for AC20 On Demand
We're providing a special registration pass to access AC20 On Demand. The price is $375 for members and $567 for nonmembers and access will expire on Dec. 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Get access to all the great training sessions, speakers and recorded special events that you missed with this pass.
You'll have access to all content and can watch as much as you like, whenever you like and can even earn contact hours.
Get access to 60 hours of recorded content from three days of Annual Conference. There are 47 classes, 4 brownbag lunch presentations, 1 tour and a memorable opening session. Don’t miss watching Fredi Lajvardi's moving and inspiring opening keynote presentation.
There's also a virtual expo full of exhibitors. After registering click on the virtual expo button on the conference homepage. You can browse products and services until Nov 22nd.
- $375 members
- $567 non-members
- After purchasing a pass, Member Services will set you up with access. That process can take 24 hours.
- Browse and watch any recorded content at ac.cwea.org
- Access expires on Dec 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Earn contact hours by watching a session, recording the attention check codes and entering those numbers in the session evaluation. See below for more information.
- This is a flat rate, all-you-can-watch, after conference access. There are no extensions or changes available for this rate.
- Once purchased, there are no refunds available.
- Please do not share your log-in with anyone. Each user must have their own log-in.
- Register online on the CWEA website
- You'll receive an email with access instructions
- Visit ac.cwea.org
- Click the "Log-in" link in the upper right hand corner
- Click on "Program" or use the "Browse Schedule" menu in the left-hand navigation window
Contact hours Available
- CWEA 83.12 contact hours
- SWRCB Wastewater 5.11 CEUs
- SWRCB Drinking Water 4.60 CEUs
How to earn contact hours for watching recorded sessions
- Select a class and click the button "Watch Session"
- Watch the session and record the two attention check codes for two hour sessions and one attention check code for sessions under one hour.
- When the session finishes click the "Evaluation" button or click the "Contact Hours & Eval" in the left hand navigation menu
- Click on "Provide attention check codes"
- Find the session in the list and click the "Start Evaluation" button
- Add the check codes and complete the session evaluation
- You'll be able to print a certificate of completion that updates as you continue to add more attention check codes for additional sessions. Your contact hours will automatically be added to your CWEA member account within 3-4 weeks following the close of your access to the content (depending upon your registration type).
If you register between normal business hours (9am – 5pm PT), please expect a delay of about 24 hours before receiving access to the platform. For registrations received outside of business hours, you can expect a longer delay. If you have waited an extended period and not received your conference access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's important to note, refunds are not available for the AC20 On Demand access pass.
We're happy to help, please contact us:
CWEA MEMBER SERVICES
510-382-7800 option 0
Help Promote AC20
To download artwork: click on the thumbnail and the larger version will open. Right click and choose "Save image as..." Speakers, moderators, vendors, sponsors, attendees and partner associations are all welcome to download and use these AC20 promotional items.
AC20 Publications to Share
Please download, share and post at your agency!